Get in touch with us today 425-643-1231
As a holistic and board-certified biological dentist, Dr. Ghorbani uses a holistic approach to provide the care that each patient deserves by combining the use of advanced, leading-edge technology with a comprehensive strategy for healthy living.
We use an innovative whole-body approach by:
- Viewing the totality of the patient: mind, body and spirit
- Having patients play an integral role in achieving optimum wellness
- Developing a patient long-term plan for a high quality of life
- Minimizing the use of invasive procedures
- Using only dental materials that are safe for your body
As a holistic dentist serving Bellevue, in our dental clinic we champion treating the whole patient rather than just their mouth or teeth.
Call Whole Body Dental to learn how our holistic dentist can help you become your healthiest self in addition to giving you a beautiful smile!
Dental Clinic Bellevue
We are a whole body dental clinic serving Bellevue patients with a full range of services and healthcare needs.
The following is an overview of the integrative dentist services and treatments provided n our dental clinic:
- Laser dentistry
- Restorative dentistry
- Periodontal treatment
- Preventative dentistry
- Dental sedation
- Veneers & Lumineers
- Gum disease
- Dentures specialist
- Dental implants
- Amalgam replacement
As a highly motivated team with individual qualities and experience, we provide the highest standard of patient care in our dental clinic.
Call our full-service dental clinic to learn more about our whole body approach to health and wellness and family dentistry services that address oral health and dental needs at every stage of life.
Family Dentistry Bellevue
We offer family dentistry services in Bellevue starting with patients at an early stage of life with a goal of providing lifetime comprehensive dental care.
Our family dentistry model is unique to the extent that we never treat with harmful chemicals, such as mercury and fluoride, and will only use dental materials that are safe for your body.
When seen for cavities or periodontal disease, we use a diverse plan for dental health that treats the whole person; i.e., mind, body and spirit to help our patients become their healthiest while also achieving a beautiful smile.
The following is representative of how our dentist focuses on treating the whole person in our family dentistry:
- Early child intervention to minimize necessity for future braces
- Use of dentofacial orthopedics to guide teeth to their ideal location
- Non-radiation early decay detection
- Use of homeopathic remedies to improve oral health
- Safe and healthy removal of mercury fillings
Call Whole Body Dental to learn more about our family dentistry services. 425-643-1231